- Flexible softcover and spine
- 176 pages - 130 x 180mm (5 x 7in) - 100gsm
- Select LINED or UNLINED - 2x lined and 1x unlined available
- Lightweight and mobile - take it anywhere!
- Smythe sewn binding
- Decorated page edges
- Back cover memento pouch
- Bookmark satin ribbon page marker
- Acid-free, archival paper
- Takes pen and ink beautifully
French author and illustrator Benjamin Lacombe lends his unique spirit to our collection with this lively design. Described as a combination of pop surrealism and lowbrow art, Lacombe’s style has a vintage look while remaining contemporary. In this cover, his ability to capture humanity and emotion is on full display.
Crafted with a flexible cover material, these lightweight softcover notebooks offer increased mobility for everyday use. Their durable, Smyth sewn spines allow the books to lie completely flat while also providing the flexibility to open 360 degrees, connecting cover-to-cover for a stable writing surface on the go. Enjoy the freedom that comes with flexibility!